[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]

Страница 3 из 3«123
Модератор форума: cosmo, Gomez, Nadinka, Stanislavsky1987 
Форум » Всё о работе на круизных лайнерах » Первые шаги в трудоустройстве » Вопросы на интервью (Примерный перечень)
Вопросы на интервью
Nataliya_mДата: Четверг, 31.12.2015, 16:09 | Сообщение # 31
Crew
Награды: 0
Статус: Оффлайн
Есть..отвоевала)))) 28 января в Литве собеседование..да уж не так уж страшно...но мандраж бул немного, первий раз все таки.

SeaManДата: Воскресенье, 31.07.2016, 00:38 | Сообщение # 32
Crew
Очень полезная тема. Большое спасибо автору!

OllyДата: Среда, 03.08.2016, 19:26 | Сообщение # 33
Crew
Награды: 3
Моя подготовка к собеседованию на ассистант веитрис.Искала что-то в интернете, что то сочиняла сама. Английский у меня так себе, но уверенна что следущая информация будет кому-то очень полезной.Вопросы на РОЯЛ КАРИБИАН

Why do you want to work on the cruise ship? What are your main reasons?
I want to work on the cruise ship because of good opportunity to earn money. In Ukraine salaries much less, So good salary its important for me. It is chance to gain experience in the international company. It is cool to see other countries and will get acquainted with different people and their culture. Big prospects in the future in my country. It is also the main reasons.
What attracted you to this job?
I am attracted by earning money and by opportunity to try work in such great company and to get experience which could give me good carear growth in cruises or in restaurant business in the homeland. 
Why do you think you are a suitable person for this job? Why do you think you fit this job?
I have a good health, I hardy, resourceful, can find contact with people. I have experience in this sphere. I know what means to work for 13 hours. I am sure that I will be good employee of your company.
What skills do you have relevant to this job?
For this work I have all skills. I have good memory, I can quickly serve the guest, but without vanity. I understand what people need and I know how to reveal their requirement. I know what to recommend. I can show care and attention to the guest. I am always ready  to help the guest and to make everything that he would remain is happy.
How would you describe yourself as a personality? What are your strengths/weaknesses?
I seriously treat work, responsible. Punctual, I can find a common language with people, not conflict. My weaknesses …I like to talk much.
Do you have a husband/wife/boyfriend/ girlfriend/parents? Will they let you go for such a long time?
My parents and sister support me in everything. They will be very glad if you take me to work. I have no boyfriend or husband.
How long have you been studying English? Where did you study English?
I studied English at school about 8 years and at institute about 2 years. After institute, there was a break. 
What are your dreams/ plans for the future? 
In my plans to work 3-5 years in the cruise company. I want to earn money for the apartment in Kiev and car. Then I dream about family, children. Who knows, as will be.
What do you like to do when you have free time?
I like to go out with friends in park. To go to the cinema or to read the new book. Sometimes I like to sing in a karaoke bar or to go to disco.
Would you like to stay in America? Do you have relatives or friends abroad?
I plan to live in Kiev. I love my country and the family which lives in Ukraine. In America I want to visit all cool cities and places as the tourist. But I want to live in the homeland. My cousin live in the Czech Republic and some people from institute work under the contract in America.
What do you know about our cruise company?Wdy do you want to work exactly for our company?
I want to work at R.C because it is the best company in my opinion. The biggest ships in the world, the best equipment and technologies maximum safety. I watched on YouTube all videos, I simply delighted.I know that it is the good, reliable, high quality company. It has good reputation and good responses therefore I want to work here.
Do you know anybody who is working on cruise liners? 
One girl from institute worked earlier. We especially not communicate, but her photos on social networks inspired me. She warned me that it is a hard work, but it is worth it.
What are your salary expectations? /How much money would you like to earn?
According to information, I had its 1 for 2 thousand dollars. I always wish to grow as the professional and to increase my income.
How would you react if you received bad news from home?
Of course I will react negatively. But I am sure that everything will be good. I have a strong and close-knit family. Me sister take care about my parents and my parents take care about my sister. Also I have loyal friends. I think I will find forces, to stay on board and work to the end of contract.
EXPERIENCE (готовить всем кандидатам, в независимости от позиции)
Describe your last work experience
I work at restaurant Miasoedov. It is restaurant in the center of Kiev. The decor of restaurant is made in style of a tavern. Elements which supplement a decor is ancient samovars, record players, pictures. Here quiet and house atmosphere. At restaurant about 20  tables distributed on 2 waiters(in very busy time). Here  always many guests
What were your duties and responsibilities?
To welcome guests
Prepairing a section before guest sit down
Offering cocktails or spesiality drinks
Recommending food options
Pre-cleaning the tables

Describe your typical day. Tell about your working place, company.
Day begins with a cup of coffee in a circle of collective. The administrator gives key tasks per day. I iron cloths and I prepare for the beginning of the working day.I am going to welcome guests. From 9-11 am. people come to drink a cup of coffee and to read a morning paper. From 1-4 pm. very busy time as began business of lunches. After that from 4 -5 pm. i have a break. I can eat, have a rest and must prepare for further work. I have to track that devices were ready, napkins, to replace dirty cloths. If something isn't enough, I have to take care of it. From  5 pm. to the end I must  make good service.
What was your working schedule? How many hours a day did you work?
Schedules were day and night. A day shift from the 9 am to the 10 pm. A night shift from 4 pm to 4 am. But as the restaurant worked to the last client, sometimes it was necessary to work more longer. 12-13 hours per day
Are you willing to work for many hours without days off?
I am ready to it. I know that it is difficult, but I know that I will cope with it.
 What sort of duties did you enjoy the most? /What sort of duties did you enjoy the least?
I like to communicate with different people and to give them pleasure of my high-quality work. I like understanding of that tips is an indicator of my high-quality work.
Did/do you like your job? Why? Do you think it is easy or difficult?
I like my job and I want to develop in this sphere. It is difficult work and not everyone will cope with it. It demands many physical and moral forces . You have to smile, be always friendly and hold a lot of information in the head. You have to do everything easy, quickly, but without vanity. But I love this work its my earnings and it brings me pleasure.
Why did you leave your last/previous job?
In student's years I worked as waitress. After institute, I went to work on my specialty as the manager. Having worked as the manager I understood that I have more pleasure and money when I work at restaurant. So I  returned to restaurant business. 
 How many tables / guests did you serve?
At restaurant about 20 tables distributed on 2 waiters. Always we have many guests. We can served 100 guests.
What kind of dishes did you mostly serve?
Most often, it were meat dishes and a grill dishes. As the restaurant specialized on meat.
Could you describe the menu in your restaurant?
Menu includes: Salads, Cold appetizers,Hot appetizers,Main dishes,Garnish,Soups,Pastas and Deserts.
What kind of cuisine/ service do you know?
I know just Europinian cuisine and service
What kind of main courses did you serve?
Meat and fish dishes-pastas
If a guest oreders a steak, what should be your next question?
My next question would be – What degree of roasting steak do you prefer?
What ways to prepare a steak do you know?
Blue rare-Rare-Medium rare-Medium-Medium well- Well done.
What kinf of dishes can you propose to the guest if he has an allergy to gluten? What you must not propose to the guest with gluten allergy?
If the guest has an allergy to gluten I can propose fruits, vegetables dishes, milk products, potato dishes, natural fish and meat dishes. Alergic protein is not present in rice, corn, buckwheat, soy, bean and haricot. Tabooed dishes prepared with addition of flour, wheat, a rye, barley and oats. Also gluten can be as a part of sauces yogurts and other dishes.
Whom you should serve first at the table?
children – Women – Men  - to a seniority.
What will you say if your client asks for something that you can’t do or don’t know?
I will tell to the client that I will try to make everything that in my forces.  Also I can propose the alternative solution of this question. If I have no answer to a question,  I will apologize and asked in somebody who can know it.  But I will make everything that the guest would remain is happy.
What is necessary to be a good  waiter/ waitress? 
It is necessary to have good health, memory, and hearing. To be physically hardy. You must find contact with people. It is necessary to like your job, to love people. To be positive, always smile, be friendly and kind. Try to improve and grow as professional. And if you already chose this work, you must do everything in order that guests were happy always.
 Conditions on board
- I can have cleaning duties
- It could be possible to lift up 25 kg
- Work environment hot and moist
- Working day-10-12 our per day/7 days for week/no day off
- Contract 6-8 months
- In cabin 2-4 crewmembers with different nationality and belief
- Free food and drinks but not in crew bar
- Free medical but not dentist and cosmetic service
- Dress code-no drugs-alcohol in a little amount in free time
Job Description-main responsibilities on board
Friendly, professional service to guests in restaurant and buffet area and assists the waiter in all guests needs
To support all service and safety standards
To support all instructions
Primary responsibilities include the service of beverages (non chargeable) and bread, transporting of the soild dishes
Make all duties and instructions what supervisor need to make guests happy.

Chef Dishes (Catfish Moussaka)
Made from sliced eggplant, zucchini, and tomatoes. Include layers of fish and vegetables. Backed with béchamel sauce. Served with parmesan cheese.
Stake
The RIBEYE STAKE-cut out from subscapular part, have a large number fatty steak(Rib steak bone in)
The TIBOUN STAKE- stake on T-shaped bone, consist of two types of meat(fillet minion from one hand and striploin from oth)
The PORTERHOUSE- stake on T-shaped bone, consist of two types of meat , striploin and fillet steak
The STRIPLOIN – cut from the short loin. Consist of muscle that does little work, making meat particularly tender.
The RAUNDRAMB- cut out from the top piece of coxofemoral part
From tenderloin
FILLET MIGNON- the smallest part of tenderloin
CHATEAUBRIANT- thick cut from the tenderloin filet with chateaubriand sauce(white wine shallots demiglace better tarragon)
STEAK DIANE – fillet steak under mushroom sauce
PEPPERCORN -  fillet steak in peppercorn sauce

OllyДата: Среда, 03.08.2016, 19:28 | Сообщение # 34
Crew
Во вложении информация о сочетании вина и блюд.

White grapes- Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, Pinot Grigio  Red grapes-  Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir
Red Wine
Italian  Valpolicella – brilliant color, good with meat.
  Chianti – dry and velvety flavors (70- 80 % Sangeovese grapes)
French Beaujolais Villages – young wine (100% Game grapes), nice with meat, pork, soft, it has fruity texture, refreshing and easy to drink.
Chateauneuef du Pape – (70-80% Grenash grapes), 14 degree of alcohol, strong wine. 
Good with meat, wild feather animals.
White Wine
Italian Pinot  Grigio – 100% Pinot Grigio grape, dry, medium-bodied with a crisp character, light and fruity
Soave Classico, Bolla – Dry and light with soft flavor, made mostly from Garganega grape.
French Poully-Fume  - smoky wine made from Sauvignon Blanc grape
Chablis –  100 % chardonnay grape, full of character with zesty citrus notes, crispy
USA      Robert Mondavi Chardonnay- dry and fruity, well balanced              
              Riesling – white wine with natural sweetness
Rose 
USA White Zinfandel – Light wine with fresh berry aromas, made from Zinfandel (red grape)
French Rose D’Anjou – very dry with aromas of grenadine, made mostly from  Grolleau  grape

Champagne
                  is Sparkling wine from Champagne region ONLY (France)
Veuve Cliquot, Brut – fine balance of fruity aromas 
Moet Chandon Brut Imperial – classic, refined aristocrat of French Champagnes 
Dom Perignon, Moet Chandon- double more expensive than Brut Imperial
Sparkling wine:
Italian Martini& Rossi, Asti Spumante – Pleasantly sweet and slightly sparkling, sweet
Prosecco– Lightly sparkling, rich in citrus fruit flavors, sweet

Steps in serving a bottle of wine
Stand at the ordering guests side(right side)
Show him the bottle by the label
If guest give a sign-open it carefully
Present the cork to the ordering guest
Pour a small amount into his glass, to taste it
Twist the bottle when pouring iscomplete -so there is no dripping
Pour he wine to the other guests
REFILL GLASSES-when the wine in glasses about finish but not alread fin
You should pour the last drips of wine to the ordering guest glass so he could see that is empty and ask him if he would like to order one more bottle or another wine.
Red wine-served cold ONLY otherwise room temperature in wine basket with draped napkin
White and Rose –Served cold(chilled)in ice bucket with draped napkin
Champagnes –served chilled in ice bucket with draped napkin

Прикрепления: 0770705.jpg(595Kb)

Сообщение отредактировал Olly - Среда, 03.08.2016, 19:52

OllyДата: Среда, 03.08.2016, 19:32 | Сообщение # 35
Crew
MENU
Salads
Caesar salad [Сизар],  made from Romain lettuce, garlic croutons, grated Parmesan cheese and topped with Caesar dressing: olive oil, fresh egg yolks, mustard, garlic,  anchovies, lemon  juice, Worcestershire, salt and pepper, grated Parmesan.In our restaurant we serve: 1. with grilled chicken brisket 2. with grilled salmon fillet 3. with grilled shrimps.
Greek salad is vegetable salad from GreeceMade from diced tomatoes, cucumbers, green bell peppers, onion rings, olives, cubed feta cheese. Typically seasoned with salt, black pepper and dried oregano. Dressed with olive oil and fresh lemon juice.
Nicoise salad [Нисуаз] is French vegetable salad, made from
Romain lettuce, tuna fish, boiled eggs and potatoes, green beans and tomatoes, olives,  decorated with tinned anchovies. The salad is served with traditional Vinaigrette dressing: Olive oil,  balsamic vinegar,  Dijon mustard,  chopped  parsley, anchovies, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Caprese [КапрЭзэ] is Italian salad Made of fresh sliced mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes and fresh basil leaves, seasoned with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
Waldorf salad is fruit salad from Waldorf Hotel in New York City. Made from diced apple and celery, chopped walnuts, grapes, dressed with mayonnaise (can be plain yogurt instead)
Russian salad Made from little Diced potato, hard boiled eggs, carrots, green peas, pickles, shrimps, dressed with mayonnaise.
Types of lettuce Romaine  Iceberg    Radicchio (has a bitter flavour)  Spinach                            Ruccola   Watercress
Salad dressings
Italian dressing: Olive oil, wine vinegar, tomatoes, herbs, chopped parsley, mustard, salt and pepper, sugar and water.
Blue Cheese dressing: Sour cream, butter milk, blue cheese, wine vinegar, cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper, sugar and Warcestershire.
Thousand Island dressing: Mayo, ketchup, cocktale sauce, chopped eggs, red pimentos, bell peppers and parsley.
Ranch dressing: Mayo, sour cream, cream garlic, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Russian dressing: Mayo, cocktale sauce, ketchup, bell peppers, caviar and parsley.
Vinaigrette dressing: Olive oil, white wine vinegar, chopped parsley, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
There are different varieties of Vinaigrette:
Apple Vinaigrette- Olive oil, Apple cider vinegar, fresh organic apple juice, chopped parsley, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper
Raspberry Vinaigrette- Olive oil, Raspberry vinegar, fresh raspberries, chopped parsley, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper
Caesar dressing: Olive oil, mustard, capers, garlic, anchovies, lemon juice, salt and pepper, fresh egg yolk.
Green Goddness dressing: Mayo, sour cream, spinach, garlic, parsley, chives, watercress, salt and pepper, water.
French dressing: Egg yolk, garlic, mustard, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, onions, wine vinegar and olive oil.
Mother's sauces (Basic sauces)
Mayonnaise: made from olive oil, fresh egg yolks, mustard and lemon juice.
Hollandaise: made from emulsion of clarified butter and fresh egg yolks, lemon juice.
Bechamel (White sauce): made from white roux (butter and flour on heat) +MILK+ nutmeg.
Demi glace (Brown sauce): made on beef bones stock, with mirepoix -mix of vegetables (onion, carrots and celery), herbs and spices (bay leaf, pepper corns, thyme). It's reduced to a half. Simmer for  24 hours, depends on quantity.
Tomato (Red sauce): tomato paste+ tinned tomatoes, olive oil, sugar, garlic, basil leaves.
*Mayo based sauces: Aioli (Mayo+ garlic), Tartar (Mayo+ chopped onion, parsley, gherkins, capers), Remoulade (Tartar sauce+ mustard, paprika and Horseradish)
*Hollandaise based sauce: Bearnaise (Hollandaise+white wine and tarragon reduction)
*Bechamel based sauce: Mornay (Bechamel+paprika+Parmesan cheese)
*Tomato based sauce: BBQ (tomato sauce+brown sugar and honey, soya  sauce+balsamic+Warcestershire, garlic, corn starch); Cocktail sauce (Tomato sauce+Horseradish+fresh lemon juice+Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce+salt and pepper)
Cheese
French
Camembert (6-8 sm in height)
Brie (3-4 sm in height)
"Melted cheese" in white mold crust
Brie and Camembert good with Burgundy and Bordeaux wines.
Roquefort -creamy and soft  Blue cheese .
Roquefort goes very well with nuts and figs.
Good with  sweet wines such as Muscat, Port or Sauternes
Swiss
Emmental is a yellow, medium-hard cheese, made from cows milk. Aging time 2-14 months, depending on variety.
Gruyere
It is a good melting cheese,particularly suited for fondues, along with Emmental. It is also traditionally used in French onion soup,  Gruyère is also used in   chicken and veal  cordon bleu . It is a fine table cheese, and when grated, it is often used with salads and pastas.
White wines, such as  Riesling  pair well with Gruyère.
Italian Cheese
Soft Cheeses
Mozzarella made from buffalo's milk.
Low-moisture mozzarella produced primarily for pizza, and fresh high-moisture mozzarella which is quite soft and can be eaten as appetizers or in salads
Gorgonzola is a creamy blue cheese variety originating from Lombardy, Italy. It can range from mild to sharp and is often  used in dips, salads or paired  with beef.
Mascarpone is an Italian  cream cheese, milky-white in color, spreads easily and  often is used instead of butter to thicken and enrich risotto.
It is also a main ingredient of tiramisu
Hard Cheese
Parmesan is the hardest cheese There are different types:
Grana Padano and Parmigiano
Reggiano
Pecorino Romano
British cheese
Cheddar cheese is a relatively hard, pale-yellow-to-off-white (unless artificially colored),  sometimes "sharp" acidic-tasting, natural cheese.  Made from cows milk. Aging time 3-18 months, depending on variety. TownCheddar, region- Somerset.
Dutch cheese
Gauda is a Dutch yellow cheese made from cow's milk. The cheese is named after the  city of Gouda in the Netherlands. Texture: semi-hard to Hard. Aging time from 1 to 36 months.
Danablu (also known as Danish Blue) is a strong, blue cheese.

Meat dishes
Beef Stroganoff- is a Russian dish of sautéed pieces of beef served in a sauce with cream. Goes well with mashed potato or Pasta or Rice.
Chicken Cordon bleu (can be from Turkey too) - is flatted chicken fillet, stuffed with cheese and ham , then breaded and deep fried.
Chicken Kiev- is flatted chicken fillet, stuffed with butter and greens, then breaded and deep fried.
Chicken schnitzel, good with mashed potato, under Mushroom sauce
Pork chops- is a little medallions of pork (bone in), go 2-3 pieces for portion
Pork tenderloin medallions
Lamb chops, good with Mint Jelly
Veal Escallop- very thin fried piece of veal. (Наша отбивная)
Fish dishes:
Grilled salmon steak , served with steemmed asparagus under sauce Hollandaise
Seabass steak in Butter lemon sauce
Baked in the oven Trout with lemon and herbs (thyme, rosemary)
Grilled Mackerel

Garnish      
Potato:Baked potato, served with good piece of butter, sour cream and greens.French fries,Mashed potato, Home made potato, pan- fried with mushrooms and onion
Rice: Just plain rice basmati Rice with vegetables (onion, carrots, red bell pepper, squash, corn)
Vegetables: Steamed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, asparagus)
Grilled vegetables (tomatoes, onion, egg plant, bell pepper, squash) Side salad (any salad on a side)
Cold appetizers
Shrimp cocktail is chilled boiled shrimps, served in Martini glass with cocktail sauce.
Beef Carpaccio is Italian cold appetizer, Made from raw, marinated beef sirloin. Thinly sliced and laid out on dish with olive oil, fresh rucola leaves, lemon wedges, capers, olives and parmesan cheese on top.
Salmon Carpaccio, made from raw marinated salmon
Meat cold cut- Different types of Salami, Prosciutto di Parma or Jamon, Bresaola, Chorizo
Fish cold cut- Smoked salmon and Halibut, served with toasts, butter, good piece of lemon
Salmon pancakes with cream cheese
Prosciutto di Parma, thinly sliced and served with slices of Cantaloupe melon.
Bruschetta, with tomato and basil. Chopped fresh tomatoes with garlic, basil, olive oil, and vinegar, served on toasted slices of Italian bread.
 Types of Pasta
Farfalle,Fusilli,Penne,Shells, - short type of pasta
Linguine,Tagliatelle,Fettuccine,Pappardelle-long type of pasta
Cannelloni,Ravioli,Tortellini- pasta with stuffing
Sauce for Pasta
"Bolognese" sauce (meat-based sauce): made from minced meat ( beef and pork), finely chopped vegetables (onion, celery and carrots) , small amount of tomato concentrate with meat stock, glass of red wine and a glass of whole milk.
"Pesto" sauce: made from fresh green basil leaves and olive oil, pine nuts, garlic and grated parmesan cheese.
Creamy sauce "Alfredo": made from butter and cream, grated Parmesan cheese and a pinch of nutmeg.
"Carbonara" sauce: made from cut bacon, fresh egg yolks, grated parmesan cheese, salt and pepper
"Arabiata" sauce: made from olive oil and tomatoes, red chili pepper and red bell pepper, onion, garlic, fresh basil leaves.
Pasta dishes
Spaghetti Bolognese is Spaghetti pasta with sauce Bolognese, topped with Parmesan
Spaghetti Carbonara is Spaghetti pasta in sauce Carbonara, topped with Parmesan
Lasagna made from layers of Lasagna sheets and Bolognese sauce, topped with Parmesan cheese and Bechamel sauce.

Hot appetizers
Mozarella cheese sticks- Served with Cranberry sauce
Fried Camembert with fresh Berry sauce
Fried squids (buttered and deep-fried rings of squids, served with greens, wedge of lemon)
Pancakes with mushrooms (field mushrooms roasted with onions, greenery, sour-cream)
Grilled quails, served with greenery and sauce on your choice
Chicken wings, served with Blue cheese sauce and fresh carrots and celery sticks.
Breaded Deep fried Mashrooms, served with Blue cheese sauce

Soups
Royal fish soup is clear soup consist of Salmon fillet, Sturgeon fillet, mirroir Carp fillet, potato and greenary.
French onion soup is an onion soup usually based on meat broth, served with croutons and Gruyère cheese on top.
Minestrone is Italian vegetable soup- Made from seasoned vegetables with addition of pasta (orzo). Common ingredients include beans, onions, celery,carrots, zucchini and tomatoes. Served with dried bread and parmesan cheese on top.
Mushroom creme-soup based on chicken broth, mushrooms and cream.
Broccoli cream-soup
Gazpacho soup- is Mexican cold soup (good in summer), made from blended fresh ingredients (not cooked). Consist of fresh peeled tomatoes, onion and garlic, red bell pepper, celery and cucumber, Tabasco and Warchestershire sauce.

Desserts
Tiramisu is Italian desert- Made from layers of ladies fingers cookies (savayardi), soaked in sweet espresso with rum and Mascarpone cheese with egg yolks, sugar and vanilla. Powered with cocoa powder on top
Panna cota is Italian desert-Made from heavy cream and jelly. Chilled and served with berries in berry sauce.
French Apple pie with sauce “Sabanion”: based on sweet white wine, egg yolks, and caster sugar.
Cheese cake is British desert, made of shortcrust pastry and fresh cheese with cream cheese, sugar and egg

Сообщение отредактировал Olly - Среда, 03.08.2016, 19:50

GomezДата: Среда, 03.08.2016, 19:49 | Сообщение # 36
Experienced Seaman!!!
Награды: 9
Ну это можно сразу на метроди идти. Сколько работаю официантом нихрена из этого не знаю. Да и вообще пассажиры особо не интересуются: топчут все подряд.
Так что респект.

OllyДата: Среда, 03.08.2016, 19:56 | Сообщение # 37
Crew
Ну для собеседования этого более чем, чтобы чувствовать себя уверенным:))

OllyДата: Среда, 03.08.2016, 19:59 | Сообщение # 38
Crew
GENERAL QUESTIONS (готовить всем кандидатам, в независимости от позиции)

Why do you want to work on the cruise ship? What are your main reasons?
What attracted you to this job?
Why do you think you are a suitable person for this job? Why do you think you fit this job?
What skills do you have relevant to this job?
How would you describe yourself as a personality? What are your strengths/weaknesses?
Do you have a husband/wife/boyfriend/ girlfriend/parents? Will they let you go for such a long time?
How long have you been studying English? Where did you study English?
What are your dreams/ plans for the future? 
What do you like to do when you have free time?
Would you like to stay in America? Do you have relatives or friends abroad?
What do you know about our cruise company?Wdy do you want to work exactly for our company?
Do you know anybody who is working on cruise liners? 
What are your salary expectations? /How much money would you like to earn?
How would you react if you received bad news from home?
 EXPERIENCE (готовить всем кандидатам, в независимости от позиции)
Describe your last work experience
What were your duties and responsibilities?
Describe your typical day. Tell about your working place, company.
What was your working schedule? How many hours a day did you work?
Are you willing to work for many hours without days off?
 What sort of duties did you enjoy the most? /What sort of duties did you enjoy the least?
Did/do you like your job? Why? Do you think it is easy or difficult?
Why did you leave your last/previous job?
- How many tables / guests did you serve?
What kind of dishes did you mostly serve?
Could you describe the menu in your restaurant?
What kind of cuisine/ service do you know?
What kind of appetisers did you serve?
What kind of soups did you serve?
What kind of salads did you serve?
What kind of salad dressings do you know? What are the ingredients?
What kind of meat dishes do you know? What sauces would you serve with them?
What kind of fish/seafood do you know?
What kind of cheeses do you know?
What kind of pasta do you know?
What kind of desserts do you know?
What kind of main courses did you serve?
If a guest oreders a steak, what should be your next question?
What ways to prepare a steak do you know?
What kinf of dishes can you propose to the guest if he has an allergy to gluten? What you must not propose to the guest with gluten allergy?
What kind of red/ white wine do you know?
What kind of wine is served with fish/ pork/ beef etc.?
How to serve a bottle of wine?
Whom you should serve first at the table?
What will you say if your client asks for something that you can’t do or don’t know?
What is necessary to be a good  waiter/ waitress?

DusyaДата: Суббота, 13.08.2016, 13:41 | Сообщение # 39
Crew
Olly
Ольга, спасибо за информацию ) думаю будет многим полезна

Ребята, подскажите плиз Исмира предоставляет материалы для подготовки к собеседованию ?

RIDERДата: Суббота, 13.08.2016, 14:41 | Сообщение # 40
Experienced Seaman!!!
Награды: 6
Цитата Olly ()
EXPERIENCE (готовить всем кандидатам, в независимости от позиции
А в казино тоже нужно салаты учить?..

GomezДата: Суббота, 13.08.2016, 16:43 | Сообщение # 41
Experienced Seaman!!!
Награды: 9
Ну а че, запара в ресторане, могут и казиношники пригодиться.

arthurhovhannisyan31Дата: Среда, 24.08.2016, 23:17 | Сообщение # 42
Crew
Цитата Dusya ()
Ребята, подскажите плиз Исмира предоставляет материалы для подготовки к собеседованию ?

Насколько знаю Исмира проводит собеседование уже готовых кандидатов и не занимается ни подготовкой ни обучением. Если тебе нужны материалы пиши в личку, есть что то. Но в целом материалов на форуме будет достаточно. Сам сейчас готовлюсь к собеседованию.

Stanislavsky1987Дата: Четверг, 25.08.2016, 10:47 | Сообщение # 43
Experienced Seaman!!!
Награды: 31
arthurhovhannisyan31, на какую позицию идешь? если бар - пиши, может что добавлю тебе

One cocktail.. Two cocktail.. Three cocktail.. Floor

SamchikДата: Четверг, 20.07.2017, 00:57 | Сообщение # 44
Crew
Olly, Благодарю за информацию)

ЖаворонокДата: Воскресенье, 27.08.2017, 21:00 | Сообщение # 45
Crew
Цитата RIDER ()
А в казино тоже нужно салаты учить?..
Там же тоже еду носят. Наверное поэтому сразу у всех и проверяют. Может в официанты отправят.

Форум » Всё о работе на круизных лайнерах » Первые шаги в трудоустройстве » Вопросы на интервью (Примерный перечень)
Страница 3 из 3«123
Поиск: