информации мало... буду заполнять сам по ходу... и так джоб дескрипшн от Princess :
Junior Assistant Purser
The position of Junior Assistant Purser covers the following areas:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities – Front Desk
1. Answer all passenger inquiries/requests in a professional manner.
2. Assist in solving passenger complaints or problems and follow up with passengers as required.
3. Access computer system to either post charges or payments to passenger accounts. Provide account information to
passengers as required. Ensure all accounts are paid before disembarkation.
4. Buy/sell foreign currencies and stamps. Cash personal or travelers’ checks as required.
5. Balance personal float at the end of each day. Ensure an accurate pay-in of all monies received.
6. Assist with passenger cabin change requests.
7. Assist in the preparation of passenger documentation.
8. Carry out all safety-related duties as assigned.
9. Other duties as assigned by Senior Officers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities – Assistant Crew Purser
1. Assist in preparing Crew immigration and customs documentation.
2. Assist in all embarkation and disembarkation duties.
3. Prepare Crew rotation communications to shore-side offices.
4. Update personnel/crew files in onboard computer system.
5. Assist in all Crew payroll functions and overtime reports.
6. Accept Crew safety deposit envelopes. Maintain receipt book.
7. Assist in balancing the Crew office float, maintain daily balance sheet and ensure accurate pay-in of funds received.
8. Ensure Crew office opens as required for access to all Crew, cash Crew checks, provide stamps, etc. as required.
9. Carry out all safety-related duties as assigned.
10. Other duties as assigned by Senior Officers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities – Assistant Shore Excursion Manager
1. Assist in operating the “Adventures Ashore” Shore Excursions and Port Information Program.
2. Assist in all Shore Excursion sales, providing passenger information as required. Operate the automated ticketing
3. Assist in maintaining accurate information in the computer database system regarding number of sales, revenue
4. Assist in preparing and distributing printed information including tour order forms and port guides.
5. Assist in liaising with Tour Operators, advising them in advance of sales figures.
6. Assist in the dispatching and escorting of Shore Excursions.
7. Develop a working knowledge of the ports, including excursions, independent activities, places of interest, history
8. Assist in preparing reports on the quality of Shore Excursions and service provided by shore-side tour operators.
9. Assist and follow-up with problems as reported by passengers.
10. Carry out all safety-related duties as assigned.
11. Other duties as assigned by Senior Officers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities – Assistant Night Manager
1. Print passenger folios/account statements as required and ensure all folios are delivered to passengers
2. Assist in the inputting of passenger charges that have not been processed at the point of sale into
the computer system
3. Assist in the collection and reconciliation of cash and charge checks form the ship’s revenue outlets.
4. Assist in closing ship’s bars at the end of the business day and inputting bar stocktake figures into the
computer inventory system.
5. Assist in overseeing the work duties of the night service/cleaning staff.
6. Assist in closing up the Casino area at the end of the business day.
7. Ensure all required keys are collected and secured in a safe area.
8. Assist the Night Manager as required in the efficient running of the hotel operation at night and
handling passenger questions and problems that arise.
9. Carry out all safety related duties as assigned.
10. Other duties as assigned by a Senior Officer.